At first I thought the kids on the Internet couldn’t get any more weirder than snorting condoms and pulling them out of their mouths, but now with the advent of gallon smashing, one guy is learning the hard way not to smash gallons of milk in grocery stores.
This is not for the faint of heart.
That’s right, if you look closely you can definitely see that the young gentleman who was attempting to make it look like he fell down in milk and hurt himself, ending up falling down in milk and hurting himself. Pretty badly too.
If you need any more proof that this is now “a thing” on the Internet, check out a bunch of other YouTubers doing the same thing with slightly less disastrous results.
But never fear dear readers, because if you think that all of these kids are getting away with it without any store owners fighting back, well, just look at these kids who are now getting the attention of the police.
What do you think? Is gallon smashing just a harmless prank or should these kids doing gallon smashing be arrested by the police? Leave a comment below.
- ‘Gallon smashing’ prankster hits Hy-Vee cereal aisle (omaha.com)
- ‘Gallon smashing’ teens to be charged with disorderly conduct and destruction of property (metro.co.uk)
- ‘Gallon Smashing’ Teens Face Criminal Charges For Viral Grocery Store Prank (mediaite.com)
- Today’s stupid YouTube prank: Gallon smashing (wtkr.com)
- Gallon-Smashing Video Gets 3 Million Views In 3 Days And 3 Teens Arrested (patdollard.com)
- ‘Gallon smashing’ video gets Vienna teenagers charged (wjla.com)
- ‘Gallon Smashers’ Facing Charges (washington.cbslocal.com)